Information duties in accordance with the GDPR
Art. 12, 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provide that the controller must inform you, the data subject, about the recording and processing of your personal data, as well as about the rights you have in this connection.
1 Name und contact data of the controller (Art. 13/14 (1) point) a)
|KSG Kraftwerks-Simulator-Gesellschaft mbH
Telephone: +49 201 4862-0
Company register no.
|GfS Gesellschaft für Simulatorschulung mbH
Telephone: +49 201 4862-0
Company register no.
2 Contact data of the Data Protection Officer: (Article 13/14 (1) point) b GDPR)
Telephone: +49 201 4862-184
3 Purposes and legal basis of the data processing: (Article 13/14 (1) point) c GDPR)
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Data processing based on consent (Art. 6 (1) point) a GDPR):
We will process your personal data, if you have issued your consent for us to do so.
- Data processing for the performance of contracts or to take pre-contractual steps (Art. 6 (1) point) b GDPR):
We will process your personal data for the performance of contracts. We will also process your personal data where necessary for taking pre-contractual steps.
- Data processing for compliance with legal obligations (Art. 6 (1) point) c GDPR):
We will process your personal data, if this is necessary for complying with legal obligations, such as data retention periods.
4 Legitimate interests (Art. 13 (1) point) d, Art. 14 (2) point) b GDPR)
In line with our legitimate interests, we process your personal data so that we can keep you informed about our products and services.
You have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data.
5 Recipients and categories of recipients (Art. 13/14 (1) point) e GDPR)
Your personal data will be processed by service providers within commissioned data processing arrangements in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. Otherwise, your personal data will only be transferred to third parties in connection with contractual and pre-contractual steps in accordance with No. 3 (2), provided you have consented to this. We will comply with legal duties to pass on data.
6 Transmission to a third country, or to an international organisation (Art. 13/14 (1) point) f GDPR)
We will not transmit your personal data, without your consent, to any third countries or international organisations.
7 Duration of the storage period, and criteria for determining the duration of storage (Art. 13/14 (2) point) a GDPR)
We will store your personal data for the purposes specified under No. 3 and 4. The data will be erased in accordance with the data protection law, once the purpose no longer applies, or the statutory data retention periods have expired.
8 Rights of data subjects (Art. 13 (2) point) b, Art. 14 (2) point) c GDPR)
As a data subject, you have the following rights in accordance with Art. 15 to Art. 22:
- You have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the information listed in detail in Art. 15 GDPR.
- You have the right to obtain from the controller, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, and, where relevant, to have your incomplete personal data completed (Art. 16 GDPR).
- You have the right to obtain from the controller, without undue delay, the erasure of personal data concerning you, where one of the grounds listed in detail in Art. 17 GDPR applies.
- You have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the conditions set out in Article 18 GDPR applies.
- You have the right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data, particularly if it is processed for direct marketing purposes (Art. 21 GDPR).
- In accordance with Art. 22 GDPR, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
9 Withdrawal of consent (Art. 13 (2) point) c, Art. 14 (2) point) d GDPR)
If your data is processed on the basis of consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
10 Withdrawal of consent (Art. 13 (2) point) c, Art. 14 (2) point) d GDPR)
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding how we process your personal data.
The supervisory authority responsible for us is
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
Postfach 20 04 44